At Whipped Cream Sounds, we're always happy to welcome budding, new musicians & marketers to our team! We love being able to help people get their name out there, and love seeing the content you guys produce. Whether you're a professional, or a newbie, we'd be happy to chat!
How Do I Apply?
Just get in contact with us over at [email protected], with the subject: “I want to write for you”.
If you have any previous work, some music we can listen to, or a showreel of what you've done in the past we'd love to see it too, so please send us that.
If you don't have any of that, don't worry! Please contact us anyway to say hi.
We'll then get back in touch to discuss further.
What Can You Offer?
- Over 1000+ potential visitors/day exposure to your content!
- An Author bio with dofollow links to back music, website, youtube/whatever you want promoted.
- Access to our 34,000 follower network on SoundCloud for promo (provided your music fits).
- Promotion of your work in the articles you write, as long as it isn't spammy or unnatural.
- Free download of all our packs, products & resources to you for free (after 3 articles written)
- Promotion to your article via our 5k email list!
How Does It Work?
We provide the headings for your content at first. Then, once you become a seasoned veteran, we'll give you more freedom!
We'll provide these headings, with a word count you'll need to reach, and some guidelines for key phrases that need to go in the post. The rest, you'll come up with by yourself, and have the freedom to be as creative as you like!
Guest Posting Requirements
- 100% original content around the heading we provide, and to the word count we provide.
- No spun content, or regurgitated information from other sites (we have tools to check).
- No affiliate links allowed in your posts.
- A deep understanding of the topic you are writing about.
- Nothing un-related to music included in the posts.
Then make sure to apply by shooting an email to: [email protected], subject: “I want to write for you”.