*This post may have affiliate links. When you purchase through these links we will recieve a commission. It helps us keep the lights on here and keeps what we do free :). Check our affiliate disclosure for more info
FL Studio has had a sale most years, during the Black Friday plugin deals period. It’s typically up to 50% off, and the sale usually starts around the 22nd of November. Image Line don’t pre-announce their sales, so keep an eye out around the period!
So the Black Friday plugin deals are coming up fast, and you’re wondering whether you can snatch FL Studio for an incredible price.
In this article we’re going to cover whether FL Studio will have a Black Friday sale, when it will happen and how you can make the most of it.
Did Image Line Have A Sale Last Black Friday (2020)?
FL Studio went on sale last year around November 15th for 50% off. This was a Black Friday promotional sale, and lasted throughout Cyber Monday. We’d expect FL Studio to have another sale this Black Friday (2021).
With a deal like 50% off the already fantastic prices on Image Line’s website, as well as life-time updates on the DAW, you’re not gonna find a cheaper DAW that does just as much as FL does.
We love Ableton here, but it’s fucking expensive and you have to pay for updates, so if you love FL and are low on budget – go for FL Studio hands down.
You don’t get as much as Ableton provides, but you get everything you need and more to make bangers.
How To Get FL Studio Cheaper
There are a couple things you can redeem all year round, and there are some incredible savings to be made, ignoring the Black Friday sales.
- FL Studio free 30 day trial. You can try FL Studio completely free for 30 days to see if you actually like it or not. This is a fantastic offer to make use of before you make the decision. I tried FL doing this, & preferred Ableton (sorry not sorry).
- Get the FL Studio educational discount. If you’re a student Image Line offer 50% off all FL versions. There are some eligibility requirements like: actually being in education, and you can find out more about these here.
- FL Studio Black Friday Sale. If you’re willing to wait on a maybe, then you can pick up FL for 50% off on Black Friday. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t. It usually does, but Image Line don’t announce their sales so it’s a big maybe.
- Find a reseller. FL Studio re-sellers can often give you way better deals than Image Line, and you still get the full product and license keys. Check Reverb for deals, it’s probably the only place that’s cheaper, bar eBay or something like that.
- Buy someone’s copy. On places like FB marketplace and eBay you can find some pretty good deals, just be weary of people selling cracked versions.
If you want to grab a good deal on FL Studio, and you’re not a student – then Black Friday is your time to take action! It’s highly unlikely you’ll get a better deal throughout the year, so save up your cash and if you want FL, get it.
If you want to be prepared for Black Friday this year, check out our other articles: