Cherry Audio Memorymode Synthesizer
Cherry Audio’s Memory Mode is a re-creation of one of the most legendary synthesizers of all time – The Memorymoog synthesizer.
Memorymode Synthesizer Features:
- Precisely recreated ladder filter with selectable 12- and 24-dB/octave slopes
- Authentically modeled three oscillator voice architecture
- Up to 16-voice polyphony
- Over 600 presets, programmed by industry veterans
- Expanded Voice Modulation section with up to six simultaneous destinations
- Improved arpeggio section w/tempo sync
- Drift control for increased analog realism
- Tempo-syncable LFO
- Detunable unison mode with up to 48 oscillators per key
- Improved single-key chord memory mode
- Modern button for beefy lows and crystalline highs
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Advanced one-click UI magnification
- Comprehensive MPE support
- Studio-quality phaser, ensemble, delay with tempo sync, and reverb effects
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Mac OS 10.19 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Quad Core, 8GB RAM recommended
Digital Product Delivered To Email
Meet Polymode By Cherry Audio
Memorymode is based upon one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s – the legendary Memorymoog synthesizer. Released in 1982, the Memorymoog raised the sonic bar with its lush, powerful analog sound. Memorymode was expertly modeled upon a vintage Memorymoog originally owned by jazz legend Chick Corea. It expands upon the original without compromising any of the sound or functionality that made it great, and does away with the reliability, maintenance, and tuning issues of the original. The user interface has been streamlined and simplified, updating the original instrument’s numeric-keypad-and-command-numbers with fast, simple-to-use pop-up menus and an improved value display window.
Memorymode replicates the incredible sound and feel of the original instrument at a tiny fraction of the cost of a vintage original, delivering all the power and musicality of the Memorymoog at a price anyone can afford.
Memorymode delivers a one-two punch of huge tonality, with super-accurate replications of the original three-oscillator voice architecture and a precise implementation of the coveted ladder filter circuit. Further contributing to its famous hefty sound, Memorymode’s oscillator mixer gently overdrives when levels are cranked, just like the original.
In addition to all of the voicing and modulation that made the original sound so great, we’ve added a number of creative and convenient features aimed at modern music makers. Memorymode’s LFO, arpeggio, and delay effects all feature one-button tempo sync, and filter and amplitude velocity sensitivity add a whole new layer of expressiveness. A unique Drift parameter allows continuously-variable adjustment of tuning accuracy, from perfectly in tune, to aged and loose, or anywhere in between, and the Modern button brings Memorymode into the present with fattened bass and sparkling highs. Comprehensive MPE support is included for expressive controller performances, and Memorymode’s high-quality effects add the final polish to patches, including an earthy stereo phaser, a dreamy stereo ensemble, a flexible tempo-synced echo, and a lush reverb section.
600+ Presets From World Class Sound Designers
For those not inclined to program their own sounds, Memorymode includes over 600 stunning presets, including all 100 original factory presets, created by a veritable dream team of industry-veteran synth programmers, and showcasing Memorymode’s immensely flexible voice architecture.
- ulian “J3PO” Pollack, an accomplished pianist and keyboardist, producer, and audio engineer. In addition to his thriving career as a jazz composer and performer, J3PO has created sound banks and presets for Clavia, Softube, and Dave Smith Instruments.
- Dave Polich, sound designer, music producer, and songwriter. He’s crafted sounds for major artists including Michael Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, and The Cure, and has created thousands of factory presets for synthesizer giants including Yamaha, Korg, Roland, and Dave Smith Instruments.
- Huston Singletary, a veteran sound designer, producer, film composer, and podcaster. He’s contributed sounds to an endless array of popular products by Toontrack, Izotope, Synthogy, Kilohearts, Roland, Alesis, Spectrasonics, and Ableton.
You’ll get an email from us within 24hrs including your digital download link and serial key.
If you’ve ordered a sample pack, or Serum presets you won’t need a serial key.
If you have a technical problem with your product that is outside of being unable to download the installer or redeem your code, please contact the manufacturers support line.
For all inquiries related to the sale, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We match prices here at Whipped Cream Sounds. We pride ourselves on being the best place for music producers to get the gear, and plugins they need for the lowest price.
If you’ve found a lower price from an online retailer we’ll keep our promise and match it.
We have a 14 day return policy on all our products. For plugins where you haven’t authorised the product, and it’s been before 14 days, you can email us to start a return and we’ll process it for you.
If you have a technical issue, you’ll need to contact us with screenshots and a reason why you feel the refund is necessary.
If you have activated your product you waive your right to a refund.
You can learn more about our refunds policy on our refunds policy page.
All Cherry Audio products will work on Windows 7 and above. You will need a 64bit operating system, Quad-core computer, and 8GB of RAM.
Mac OS 10.19 or above.
All Cherry Audio products are now M1 Silicon Native.
Any descriptions about brands and their products on this website and page are for description purposes only. The brands have no association with Whipped Cream Sounds and their respective trademarks are their own. Whipped Cream Sounds is simply a re-seller. Any bonuses that the brands supply are their own to redeem. Whipped Cream Sounds doesn’t accept any liability for inaccurate descriptions, or the contents of the product.